Thursday, April 9, 2009

Vogue Dance Co.

Photobucket
This is Miss Janell with Vogue Dance Co. you can check out her web site HERE. My girls have been dancing with Vogue for over 2 years now and LOVE IT!! She is so patient and of course crazy about dance. Well I just finished up doing the traditional dance pictures for her company. After the pictures I stole Miss Keshia (another teacher) away to various parts of the building they dance in. LOOK at this old building I LOVE IT!! Love is not a strong enough word. Anyway Look at the lovely Keshia (boys I think she is available) she was such a sport and did not complain when I had her jump into the air like a bizzilion (Just ignore that word) times. Thanks Keshia.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

3 comments:

Hieb Family said...

So Beautiful! It would be an amazing location to take bridals. Is this all natural lighting?

Torman said...

No I used a soft box on the one with her in front of the mirror. It was down in the basement in a dark hallway.

Bree said...

OH MY FRIGGIN GOODNESS.... I LOOOOVVVEEE them! Excellent job. How fun was that!? ;)