Friday, April 10, 2009

Mike and Stacy's BIG day!

Remember Mike and Stacy? How could you forget the cutest little couple EVER!!! This couple is going to make it let me just tell you that. Mike said thank you about a million times and I am not so sure people say thank you to the hired help anymore. Talk about polite! And the Bride, well just as cute and sweet as they come. They are going to have the most polite children ever, when the time comes I mean they just got married today. Anyway thanks for sharing your special day with me, good luck in all that is waiting for you in the future.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

4 comments:

Natalie♥ said...

You did an awesome job on the wedding pictures, love them!!

Bree said...

Oh my goodness! I LOVE them (as usual). Great job missy!

Hieb Family said...

I love how those turned out! Your white is soooo white!

Tyra said...

Thanks for your comment! I LOVE her polka dot umbrella :)